BBC 6 Music Festival 2017 to take place in Glasgow from Friday 24 to Sunday 26 March. Depeche Mode are to headline.
Friday 24 March
- O2 Academy Glasgow: Goldfrapp, Sparks, Future Islands
- Barrowland: The Jesus and Mary Chain, Ride, Warpaint, Sleaford Mods
- St Luke’s: Cate Le Bon, Dutch Uncles, Girl Ray, DUDS
Saturday 25 March
- O2 Academy Glasgow: The Shins, Grandaddy, Honeyblood,
- Barrowland: Bonobo, Songhoy Blues, Thundercat, Loyle Carner
- St Luke’s: Car Seat Headrest, Lemon Twigs, Haley Bonar, Sacred Paws
- SWG3: Simian Mobile Disco, Nightwave, Optimo, Nan Kolè, Dusky, Éclair Fifi, Lindstrøm, Jungle, MWX, K4CIE, Femme Fresh, Jungle Hussy, Andy Butler (Hercules & Love Affair) and Happy Meals
Sunday 26 March
- O2 Academy Glasgow: Belle & Sebastian, Whitney, Julia Jacklin
- Barrowland: Depeche Mode, James Lavelle (UNKLE) DJ set
- St Lukes: Anna Meredith, Gaika, Forest Swords, Kadhja Bonet
Tickets for each venue and each event will be sold separately:
- Barrowland Ballroom and O2 Academy, priced £30 each night (plus £1.80 booking fee per ticket)
- St Luke’s, priced £20 each night (plus £1.50 booking fee per ticket)
- 6 Music Festival Late at SWG3, priced £10 (plus £1 booking fee per ticket)
- 6 Music Festival By Day at Tramway, priced £10 per day (plus £1 booking fee per ticket)
Tickets for the 6 Music Festival will be printed with the name of the lead purchaser who will have to show their ID on arrival at the venue to gain entry. 18+ ONLY.
Click here to buy tickets!
You need to be aged 18 or over to attend this event. You may be asked for photographic identification. This can either be a passport or driving licence. To view all 6 Music terms and conditions click here.
Travel and Directions
The address of the venue is: O2 Academy Glasgow 21 Eglinton St, Glasgow G5 9NT
For further travel and transport information, please click here. If you want any information on the venue, please click here.
Please be aware that the use of zoom lenses are not allowed in the venue, as well as selfie sticks. For full terms and conditions please click here.
Food and Drink
Throughout the venue will be 6 bars, on different levels which will be selling alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. Food options will be snacks such as crisps etc.